Re-Piping and Pipe Repair
Rush Plumbing of Seattle provides emergency repiping and pipe repair services for your home or commercial building's rusty, broken or leaky pipes.
Repiping and pipe replacement usually involve complete replacement of the water distribution system in your home. All the pipes, pipe fittings, stop
valves and supply lines are replaced with more modern pipe options. This process usually takes around 3 days and water is available during the entire
process with the exception of a few hours on the last day. This ensures as little interruption to your day as possible.
Have a pipe plumbing problem? Call (206) 659-2241 to speak to one of our friendly staff members.
Why Repipe Your Home or Building?
There are many reasons why you may decide repiping is the right option for you, depending on the type of pipes you currently have. Many homes have galvanized
or polybutilene plumbing which are susceptible to clogs, leaks and breaks. Many of these issues are due simply to corrosion.
Warning signs include:
Benefits of Repiping
- Low water pressure in one part of your home or building
- Rusty water coming out of faucets or toliet
- Water leaking through your foundation
- Sound of water running even when faucets are closed
- Unusually high water bills
- Clean clear water without rust or odor
- Increased water pressure allowing you to use multiple faucets at one time
- Stable water temperature even when using multiple faucets at one time
- Peace of mind in a sound investment into your home and lower water bills
- Increased property value and distinct home selling point
Plumbers always recommend copper piping for clean, drinkable water. If you are thinking about updating your pipes and drains, give us a
call for an estimate on copper piping. Copper piping is the most durable pipe and is generally guaranteed from the manufacturer for fifty years.
Combined with our guarantees, when you install copper piping from Rush Plumbing Seattle, you will probably never have to worry about your pipes again! Copper
piping won't corrode and will add value to your building if you decide to sell it. Call us for an estimate on copper piping today!
Over time, pipes naturally deteriorate to some degree. This can cause low water pressure, discolored water, or leaky pipes. The buildup of lime and mineral
deposits can slow the flow of the water which can result in inconsistent water temperatures. PEX plumbing is an excellent choice for re-piping because
it is clean, doesn't corrode, and it will last a lifetime. Our experienced Seattle area plumbers can guide you in this decision making process because they
specialize in PEX Piping Installation and PEX Repair